Yay, my tree skirt is finished!
I’m pretty happy with it…and happy to be finished it! LOL, large projects always feel like they are taking forever, no matter whether they really are or not. Those last few rows felt like a marathon!
You can’t quite see some of the tone on tone colourwork I did to prevent having to use plain blocks of colour. I thought it makes it more interesting looking.
Basically I cast on 144 sts (12 panels of 12 sts) and increased (12 sts – one in each section) twice over six rows until I was to 118 rows. You could continue it as far as you liked though. For the colour pattern, I use graph paper and graph out one section only, as I go…more than once I had to add in more paper because I changed my mind, lol.